cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the Area coverage on MIFI device in craven close garlinge and surrounding areas please thanks

KazzerVE5
Fledgling

In advance what's the coverage in craven close garlinge ,Margate , Kent ct9 *** and surrounding areas please kazzervE5.

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Superstar

Same as phone coverage;check the Three coverage checker for exact details. Available via the homepage!

Spud
Involved

Really? Three's phone coverage checker tells me I can't get 5G. Three's broadband checker even tells me I can't get broadband full stop!

... yet here I am getting north of 500Mbps on 5G 😁

Paddiewack
Superstar

Then your life is clearly complete!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KazzerVE5,

It's best not to share your postcode on a public forum, so we've removed this just to help keep your info safe. You can find the coverage checker here. As @Spud noted, this is an estimate, so we can't guarantee it to be 100% accurate, particularly with indoor coverage.

We're pretty confident you'd get indoor coverage for 4G there, and at least outdoor for 5G, but the best way to be certain is by testing. You can get a free PAYG SIM if you'd like to test things out. And we also do 14 day returns for SIMs/Phones, and 30 day returns for Home Broadband.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.