cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Connected but No Internet

YNWARED
Fledgling

Since last night my home wifi has stopped working!

65 REPLIES 65
Fabio
Fledgling

As a temporary workaround, for all of us with the same connection problem (IPv4 issue), log into your 5G Hub (mine is a NR5103E) and go to:
-> Network Setting -> Broadband -> Cellular APN

Then click on Modify (on line #1) and enable 'APN Manual Mode' and enter 'three.co.uk' in the field for APN and click OK.

This will reset the connection and have the router connect to the outside world again 🙂 .

snorkers
Fledgling

The ongoing (10/10 -12/10/24) data outage is ridiculous, I know that it is widespread, but the company only seems to be communicating via X/Twitter. A platform many people don’t/won’t use.

As a crisis management professional, I can’t believe this lack of executive ownership and communication to stakeholders. taking this and the scope and duration of the ongoing outage, it’s starting to smell like a cybersecurity breach. 

If that is the case and there is any data exfiltration, I do hope the company has some very deep pockets.

Free advice to Three CEO, you need to get ahead of this ASAP and start issuing notices via your website and other social media platforms other than Ex, then perhaps look at a news release so older less IT literate customers know what is happening.

oblomov

I'm not "less IT literate" but I refuse to use X. Companies that only communicate through that channel are treating their customers with contempt. Also, there is no information on the website and if you try calling or using live chat you have to go through all the usual soul-destroying list of menus before you finally get the message "yes we know there's a problem!

I wonder why it's so difficult to find the information. It couldn't be that they want to keep probems hidden from potential new customers, could it?

NickW
Fledgling

My 5g Broadband has been intermittently dropping in and out all day. I’ve tried switching off and on again, updating the eero’s, resetting the router, removing and replacing the SIM card but it keeps happening.

Geluk
Key player

Check the NETWORK COVERAGE page for your postcode.

Peewee57
Fledgling

After being told on Thursday my Sim card the issue with my 5G hub the system has niw crashed altogether. I use internet for my Sky Glass so no broadband, no tv, no Akexa . Im on a 2 year contract but i want out now