cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant send emails through three 5g Wifi

DarrenB
Fledgling

I have recently set up a three 5g hub in my holiday home. I have noticed that when I an connected to the hubs WIFI I am unable to send emails (i can still receive them). As soon as I disconnect from the WIF and switch to mobile data the emails will send. This is happening on my Samsung Phone, Samsung Tablet and my windows laptop (I have used my tablet as a hot spot to test). I do not have the same issues when I am at home connected to my Home WIFI (which is not Three) so I have to assume that it is an issue with the box itself or the settings in 192.168.0.1

I have read messages about changing the outgoing Smtp port but no of these solutions have worked and a re not really practical. 

Please can someone help me as this is driving me crazy

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

Think you need to check your e mail programme's SMTP settings.

Nameless
Involved

By any chance are you using the 3internet APN?

When I had used that APN, aside from an ongoing issue that still has not been resolved across all Three APNs, sometimes uploads would fail outright on my devices (This may have been related to other IPv6 issues reported in these forums) including a Nintendo Switch. I would recommend trying the APN three.co.uk to see if that will help first as that is used by Three's phones

I hope that works for you