cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service

CJ1
Fledgling

Really not happy with Three at the moment. Having recently purchased a standalone 5G broadband account for my daughter at University she has complained of a hit and miss on signal. Seeing that there is an extender system (EERO) I contacted 3 to ask for two to alleviate the problem. I was informed that I could have asked for them at contract set up but they couldn’t provide as a separate entity. It was mentioned that 3 could cancel the broadband at no cost (one day over cancellation), I was worried about leaving her without broadband. So they gave me a £22 credit and advised me to purchade them in store or on amazon. The stores don’t sell them and the best price I could find on amazon was £64 each. Contacted 3 again to try to find out if I cancelled and got another broadband package with two EEROs included would it be at same price. They wouldn’t advise stating I have already accepted resolution and can’t cancel as I’m over the cancellation date (still by one day). Really disappointed with 3s resolution and assistance lately suffice to say when three sim deals are out of contract I won’t be staying(I’d cancel the broadband too if I could but unfortunately I’m tied for 24 months).

0 REPLIES 0