cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ultra 2 Orders

App
Fledgling

Hello there,

I’ve recently ordered an Apple Watch Ultra 2 on a Three Contract, and the order is showing as “submitted” on my account - is anyone aware of what this means? I believe there may be a delay with the Apple Watch Ultra 2, as delivery is said to be by the 16th of May (but I am hoping it may be sooner) - is anyone else experiencing delays with this device?

Thanks 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Key player

I suggest you get in touch with customer services to discuss this. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @App,

I can only give general advice on the Community, as we're on a public forum, I can't access info about your specific order.

Submitted covers the whole time between your order being placed, till our logistics team have actually sent it out with the courier. It's basically a step for any order, which tells you that the order is going through, but we can't really say it's "complete" till you've got the product.

If you've been advised the watch is on back order, we hopefully will get the stock before the 16th, and we will deliver as soon as possible if Apple are able to meet the demand, so you may receive this earlier.

As @MZone says, any concerns feel free to get in touch, but any order which isn't going to be a next day delivery will normally show submitted whilst we're waiting to get the device, and then send it over to you.

Hope you're excited for the new watch though, sounds awesome!

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.