cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting a Return Label for Device

rebeccajm
Fledgling

Hi there, I recently upgraded to a Google Pixel 7a and decided within the 14 day cooling off period that whilst the device choice was right, the value plan wasn't. When I contacted live chat, I had to cancel the entire order just to change to a lite plan which I have now done successfully and have received my new Google Pixel 7a.

However, I was told that I needed to send back the original Pixel 7a Three sent me (still unopened and sealed) and that a DPD return label would be provided within 48 hours and that I just need to drop it off into a DPD pick up shop, it's been 48 hours, though, and I still haven't received a return label.

Any help anyone could offer would be wonderful as I don't want to be charged for not sending back the original device Three gave me.

Best solution
Best solution
MZone
Key player

Have you checked your spam/junk folder in your emails incase it’s gone into there? Failing that I suggest you get in touch with customer services to discuss this issue. 

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Best solution
MZone
Key player

Have you checked your spam/junk folder in your emails incase it’s gone into there? Failing that I suggest you get in touch with customer services to discuss this issue. 

rebeccajm
Fledgling

Update: the return label appeared today in my inbox at 2:21pm! Not too long after the 48 hours had passed by! I saw the threads here about return labels not showing up and panicked but thankfully it all went smoothly.

MZone
Key player

Glad it got sorted for you!