cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch won't pair to Three

ajt7894
Fledgling

Having the same problem as everyone else on here. Tried resetting Safari history, updating the app. etc. and get the "field missing" error. Does this actually work for anyone as this seems ridiculous! Why do you offer the service if it doesn't work? Unfortunately I'm tied into 3 for a while yet so can just move network.

5 REPLIES 5
MHarrington13
Fledgling

I am having the same issue with my Apple Watch Ultra 2. I have contacted three online, but all they kept doing is sending the same instructions over and over and ignoring my messages.

ajt7894
Fledgling

I've not even bothered calling them. It seems to me from the number of people reporting this that it just doesn't work at all. I'm tied into 3 at the moment but when my contract is up I'm going. I signed up when you got decent global roaming and that's gone so no reason to stick with them any more.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ajt7894,

I'm sorry for the disruption this is causing. For that error, first check that you can log in to My3 on the app or a browser. Change your password to remove special characters and use a combination of Upper, Lower case, and numbers.

Some users have also been recently reporting that if they enter the password first, then the email that seems to bypass the field is missing error.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing errors after trying that.

Hope this helps,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Bethany0902
Fledgling

I also am having the same issues and unable to log in to the three website when pairing. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bethany0902,

Are you able to log in to My3 normally, through a browser on our website, or from the Three App?

Is it the same error mentioned by the OP about  "a field is missing?"

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.