cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklisting a phone

Abhishek
Fledgling

Hi I have unfortunately genuinely lost my phone and have notified Three via telephone and Chat. I have been contacting Three since February 2023 o March 2023 1 month. Every time I am advised that the Blacklisting confirmation is being processed by the back end team. However, I am not receiving the confirmation required by my insurance company. Each time Three is advising me the document will be emailed within 72hours. I am frustrated and upset with the experience I really need the document to provide to my insurance company. I am out of phone devise and is causing a lot of issues. I have recently upgraded my contract and this experience is causing a very negative customer experience. Can you please help? 

I need the document confirming blacklisting urgently please. 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Abhishek,

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your phone. I know this can is frustrating enough without having to deal with all this admin of requesting proofs, and navigating insurance claims. That's really disappointing to hear this has been going on for a month now. I'll do my best to help.

In case you're still waiting for help with this, I'll send you a private message to direct you to some colleagues in an escalated support team.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.