cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please help I’m at my wits end!, imei blacklisting not done

Jaimemanchester
Regular

Hi I have contacted three now online chat and over the phone countless times to related my imei be blacklisted after being lost on holiday 8th august report3d to three on the 10th when I arrived home. My insurance provider advised me that my imei is not blacklisted and I can see on various checking sites that my imei is clean!  
I have rang up to request the same thing countless times and all I get is that it has been blacklisted when it clearly hasn’t!, I am sick of getting emails and texts saying case now closed when my issues is still it resolved! I have been with 3 for years and I will not renew my contract because of the shocking customer service and lack of solving my issues. My insurance will not accept my claim because of you!, please get my imei blacklisted once and for all, you wait on calls and get cut off too and also on The online chat. I can see the issue sis happing. Numerous times with others who have also posted in the threads on their community chat. 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jaimemanchester,

I know this must be really frustrating. We're investigating similar reports from some other community members, but we can't access Three accounts from the community platform. Did you chat with the team I directed you to on our PM conversation? They're aware of this issue, and will do their best to help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.