cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 pairing plan

Turpin
Active
  • I am having problems with my galaxy watch 6 pairing plan I deleted the plan by mistake in the wearable app I told three about the mistake so they cancelled the pairing plan so I could start a new plan in the app which did not work I keep getting this message  in the wearable app 

Please note that you can’t progress to new subscription as you already have an existing one which is still in progress

I have reset  my watch reinstalled the wearable app and I still get that message nothing I have tried works cany anone help me please because I have contacted three dozens of times on  live message and none of the advisers  could solve my problem

Best solution
Best solution
Turpin
Active

No not yet when will I get my bill my watch was delivered 22/8/23

View solution in conversation

13 REPLIES 13
Jhayes7489
Fledgling

I'm having the same issue and keep being told by three that there is no active subscription on my account 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Turpin @Jhayes7489,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been an issue with re-pairing. If you've both had the pairing plan removed by customer services then that may mean you'd need to wait for a new bill cycle to start. Have you had a notification of your new bill being ready since the pairing plan was removed?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Best solution
Turpin
Active

No not yet when will I get my bill my watch was delivered 22/8/23

Jhayes7489
Fledgling

I've never had the smartwatch add on to be removes this is the 1st time trying to add it and getting that message and also everything I'm in touch with three about this issue there's nothing on my account in ref to an add on just keep going in circles with it 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jhayes7489,

It might be a case where the request to pair has went through twice in error. I can only make general assumptions here without access to your account. I'll send a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can take a closer look.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Turpin
Active

Jonathan it keeps saying I already have a plan in progress which I shouldn't have because the advisor told me he's deleted the pairing plan.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Turpin,

Add ons stay on the account till the end of your bill cycle, so deleting this wouldn't take effect till the next cycle starts. There are a couple of different scenarios and errors, so what other community members have posted may not be the same experience that you're having.

I appreciate this is really frustrating though. I'll PM you to get you in touch with some colleagues that can take a closer look at your account for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Turpin
Active

Apparently waiting for a new bill cycle does not work according to one of the community members I have an Idea do what three told us to do and clear the cache and reset your servers the problem is definitely with three I am not optimistic about ever getting this pairing plan problem solved.

Magoo90
Active

I read all the forums before I even attempted the pairing. I feared it wasn't going to work and it didn't. I then decided I would try and get it sorted and it's honestly been a nightmare. There is only one person who I've seen has got it sorted on here and it was after more hours and time than I've got. It wasn't clear what happened in the end but @JonathanB put him onto someone at socials called Samantha I think and she was able to finally get it sorted. Good luck. Let me know if you get it sorted.