Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 unable to pair with S23

Flower
Fledgling

Anyone managed to get any success with pairing the galaxy watch 6 with their phone on Three?

I have a galaxy watch 6 LTE and a galaxy S23. I have tried pairing through the wearable app, only to get stuck at the dreaded "a field is missing" screen, when entering email and password. Like most people have on this forum. 

I have tried all the changing of passwords, different times of day, etc. My son also has the same problem setting his up through Three.

Spoke with on-line chat, who tried to get me to buy a 1GB data add-on for some reason. Then he told me to add the Smartwatch add-on in the add-ons section on my Three app?!?!, there isn't one there in my add-ons, only data, roaming and international.

Is there something that I am missing or something that someone has stumbled across to get this working? Because at the moment we have 2 galaxy watch 6's that are not getting used to full potential. 

2 REPLIES 2
Flog1974
Fledgling

I'm having the same issue, 3 Support have been poor in there responses.

savitar
Fledgling

I managed to resolve this issue yesterday - turned out that I was not logged into the My Three App on my S23 Ultra.

Restart both your phone and watch first, then when phone is rebooted log into the MyThree App. Once logged into the App retry again to pair through the app, this is what worked for me. Also ensure that on the watch - mobile data is set to always on before attempting pairing process. I also reset the password on MyThree account to get rid of any special characters and have only letters and numbers.