cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile service error already have a plan when I don’t

Martyn19
Fledgling

Hello

i am desperate for help I’ve been trying to sort out an issue where I cannot connect my Apple Watch to my apple phone through the smartwatch cellular service. 

I have contacted three for some much help, gone through the same trouble shooting over and over again and still cannot get the cellular connection to work as the app continues to say I already have a plan. 

I have reset my watch to manufacturer settings and also cleared my iPhone and set it back up to try and solve the problem but it’s still not working. 

I think it is important to mentioned that when I first moved to three 4 months ago I was able to use the cellular option on my watch with my iPhone, but my mobile number was still transferring and when it transferred I have to reset my watch. It wasn’t until I got my first bill that it turned out I was being billed twice. The advisor I spoke to recognised what had happened and after many contacts with three they cancelled both plans but now i continue to get the message that I can’t have a new plan because a plan is in progress. 

I’ve raised 2 complaints and been promised that the plans have all been deleted and it will be fine to try again after my next months bill produces but still I have the same problem.

I am forced to have to go to the Ombudsman as I cannot find any other way to resolve the issue. I like many other who have made contact are left with very expensive devices that do not work because three cannot solve the problem. 

please help, i know other in the three community are having similar issues and stuck in contacts that do not give the service they should. 

2 REPLIES 2
Clever-Trevor
Established

I gave up on Three & moved to EE - where everything just ‘works’ ! As was fed up with things like this…..

What I did discover with Apple Watch sim on Three - is it only activates on the ‘contact’ billing date ( so although you have maybe set it up - it wont ‘activate’ until the next bill cycle 

( this is what I found & is infuriating if you get a new watch & could have a whole month to wait….

Anyways. Hope this helps.,….. 

MZone
Maestro

I activated mine mid billing and it worked straight away. I was charged pro rata for smartwatch paring add on. Think the issue you’re describing is when you remove the plan and then try and add it again in the same billing period.