cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple accounts

Xxx
Fledgling

Is there a way to add all numbers into one account instead of having to switch SIM cards over and log in by text verification to each individual account?

3 REPLIES 3
StephR
Employee
Employee

Good news, @Xxx! With the latest update to the Three App, you can now save multiple numbers to the dashboard, so you can easily switch between individual accounts. Tap 'Switch' to add any other number in your name.

You will have to log in individually to each account when you first add each number (and verify via text), but once that's done you can choose to log in via password or biometrics. When you want to check up on a different account, just open the Three App and tap 'switch' instead of 'log in' to choose from your saved numbers. 

Pop into the app store and search for the Three App to check for an update, if it's not happened automatically. And let us know how you get on! We're always keen to hear what our customers think of our new features 😊

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

aidanlawrence
Fledgling

Thanks 

How do I register each separate account/each number?

When I try and login the 3 webpage keeps defaulting back to my primary number??

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @aidanlawrence,

This post was made when an older version of our Three app and My3 systems were in place. Please check out Re: Re-registering for My3 and the Three App for more info.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.