cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel watch lte

BrynDog
Regular

Hi 

I have a Pixel Watch lte and a Pixel 7 Pro. Could you advise me how to pair my SIM to my watch, or when this service will be available? I am really looking forward to going out and leaving my phone at home.

12 REPLIES 12
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, BrynDog.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

Pairing the Pixel Watch for LTE services isn't currently available on Three. The network is working hard to extend support to more devices, but there's no timeline on when this will be happening yet. 

Pete. 

BrynDog
Regular

Hi Pete

Is there anyway you find out if it is definitely being worked on? If it isn't I my change to one of the other networks. 

BrynDog
Regular

Customer support team are you there?

Could you find out if the Google Pixel watch Lte will be supported within the next 6 months? Yes or No.

It wasn't really an answer just saying "The network is working hard to extend support to more devices"

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BrynDog,

I appreciate that it's frustrating waiting for information about this, but we often can't discuss upcoming products and services in advance of official release.

I'm happy to confirm we're exploring options in terms of supporting Pixel watch pairing, and I'm passing on all the feedback from the community. If and when we can talk about this in more detail, there'll be further information on the community and Three website.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

yesdogman
Fledgling

Any update on this? Years(!!) of saying that options are being explored, but blatantly nonsense considering Three can't even support the most popular Android smartwatch on the market. What's going on?

Shimmasok
Fledgling

Good afternoon all, 

Is there any update on this please?

Kind regards

John 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi John,

Sorry no further news yet. We'll share more when we're able to though.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

andyrwilliams84
Fledgling

Hi there, is there any possibility of an update?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @andyrwilliams84,

Sorry nothing new I can share yet. You should be able to use a Pixel Watch over Bluetooth with your phone, but we don't have cellular pairing as of yet.

Thanks,
Jonathan