cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with add on not working.

Mike2
Fledgling

Hi. My husband topped up his phone by £20 and purchased an add on on Sunday 18th June. Phone No. 07*********. UK.

Today he can't phone out or access the internet because he has been told he has no data.

Would appreciate some help to rectify this.

10 REPLIES 10
JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Mike2 

I removed your number from this post.

If your reach out to the PAYG team here: https://www.three.co.uk/support/pay-as-you-go

They'll be happy to look into this for you and your husband. 

Thanks,

John D

Lawrence
Fledgling

Hello I bought a add on data pack becuase my data was on 0.4gb but it’s not letting me use it please help

Paula1
Fledgling

I've got the same problem! I bought a 10Gb add on because the data has run out on my data pack but now I can't use the internet as its not working 😭 

kle
Fledgling

I have the same problem. I bought an add on that says it expires on 1 Nov 2023. I get the same message that I have no credit. I bought another add on last night and I still can't phone out. I'm terrified to add more credit because the phone has eaten up all my credit at exorbitant rates for calls and data. There seems to be a problem since the upgrade. I've reported this but keep being told that I haven't paid anything when I have screen shots of both payments!!!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kle,

It sounds like you've been affected by an issue that we're currently investigating. I'm sorry for any disruption this is causing. I've sent you a PM to link you over to some colleagues that will gather some info from your account and pass it on to ensure this is fixed.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

CN00081
Fledgling

Hi I had a similar issue as well. I topped up and bought an 10GB add-on on 28th September. Two days later it says I have used up all my data already. I have check the data usage on my phone and I certainly did not use 10GB in two days. Now that the add-on has expired, it does not allow me to renew the add-on. I have been trying to contact the live chat within the operating hours on the app for a whole week. However, it always says there are no operators available. 

Hollygs
Fledgling

I’m having the same problem. I’ve added on 14 day go roam pass - ATW and I’m alone in Australia without the use of calls or internet. The live chat was unresponsive… 

Tom94
Fledgling

Three has updated their addon options, removing the £90 for 90 addon, and in the process terminated my addon £90 for 90 days that only activated on the 3rd of November without warning.

The addon is now stating "Expires on Invalid date" when I log in to their website, and I'm on the phone wating while their awful hold song plays on repeat. Not impressed

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tom94,

I hope you were able to get some help with this over the phone, it sounds like an issue we're aware of and working on, but in case you need more help, I've included some info on a PM to help you contact some colleagues that will look into this for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.