cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of barring

Nwochris
Fledgling

I lost my phone three days ago and my insurance company  is requesting proof of barring letter from you. Kindly please send me a letter regards to that

07*********

IMEI. ***

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
sc1999
Local celebrity

This is a forum of customers and we do not have access to people's accounts. Please follow this link for the info you need:

Reporting your Three device lost or stolen | Support | Three

Nwochris
Fledgling

Please send me the link to chat with the team that will help me get the proof of usage and barring for my phone please 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nwochris,

Sorry if we're having some sort of misunderstanding here, but it's the same link as included in the post you're replying to: https://www.three.co.uk/support/sim-support/reporting-your-device-lost-or-stolen 

You should see an option to open a chat on that page, then once you've passed security the team should be able to help you further.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @Nwochris,

Please do not share personal or private info on the Community. Please use the link @sc1999 shared to get in touch with the team on chat, who can help with barring and proofs. Please refrain from posting the same message as a new topic multiple times.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Nwochris
Fledgling

Good day.  Thanks for your response.  The link you sent me keeps on telling me that I have reached my daily limit of messages whilst my message hasn’t gone through.  This is really frustrating. Please help me 

thanks 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nwochris,

You weren't directed to private message sc1999, they are a fellow Three customer, if you check they also replied to this thread and shared a link to this page: https://www.three.co.uk/support/sim-support/reporting-your-device-lost-or-stolen 

The Three Community is a public space and almost all members are fellow customers of Three. Please stop sharing your private info here, you need to get in touch with our customer service teams who can help you further.

Thanks,
Jonathan

sc1999
Local celebrity

I'll save you the trouble and google it for you.

Need help with your Three account or device? | Support | Three