cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services

Terrileonah
Fledgling

Hello I upgraded a couple of weeks ago and have had all the info of confirmation and paid the delivery charge. My delivery was due tomorrow but hadn’t had any update so just went onto live chat to see what was happening, the guy I spoke to said my order hadn’t gone through and was pending even though I have had full confirmation it had and it showed confirmed on my account,he then cancelled my order without my permission. I ask to speak to someone else and he put me through to complaints which the lady said if it hadn’t gone through it would have been cancelled within 3 days automatically. But now he has cancelled it there was nothing I could do but to go through the whole process again and wait 5 weeks for the phone to come into stock. Has anyone else had this happen as it doesn’t sit right with me.

1 REPLY 1
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Terrileonah,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a poor joining experience.

When you spoke with our Complaints team, was a complaint raised on the account? If so, you should hear back from the team when they've finished investigating the cancellation of the order. If not, I'd recommend raising a complaint and one of our agents will conduct a thorough investigation. 

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.