Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting 2 months for my iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB

sbhopale
Fledgling

Hello

Hope you're all doing well.

I have now been waiting exactly 2 months for my iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB upgrade.

Calling customer services and visiting the store multiple times (I decided to pick up my handset from branch) they are unable to provide any update on pickup date.

I wanted to trade in my old iPhone as the offer of an additional £250 bonus was the main reason I upgraded. This offer is no longer advertised on the site and I do hope they will process this as the upgrade was confirmed during the offer validity. 

I'm getting very frustrated about this, I know there is a stock shortage but 2 months wait is unacceptable.

Have any of you had such experience or also waiting for your handsets?

Shalom.

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

Apple have serious issues at their Chinese factory due to the strict zero Covid policy which is causing no end of problems. Try asking sales if there is a different colour available or on a shorter lead time. 

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @sbhopale, thanks for joining us here at Three Community. 

I'm really sorry you're still waiting for your new iPhone 14 Pro Max. Stock availability does vary depending on the specific model and how the purchase was made.

So that we can take an initial look at your expected delivery dates, can you please let us know the date your upgrade was processed and what colour variant you've chosen? From there we can advise the next best steps.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

sbhopale
Fledgling

Hi Steph,

Thanks for your reply.

My upgrade was processed on 15/09/22.

The iPhone I ordered was : iPhone 14 Pro Max, 256GB, Deep Purple.

I would be very grateful if you could please help me with this.

Thanks,

Shalom.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Thanks for getting back to me, @sbhopale - sorry for the delay in my reply.

You definitely should've received your iPhone 14 Pro Max by now, I'm really sorry you've not received any update on that

So that we can look into what's happening and get you some more information, I've sent you a PM. Take a look when you get the chance, and we'll move things forward for you.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.