cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad contract

Patcharmy
Fledgling

i used too like three totally disappointed I have 2 phones out on contract and 1 Apple Watch no problem but turned down a iPad saying I didn’t pass credit Score so how did I get these 😡 won’t help me my accounts have never been in arrears or late payments and the chat well all they could do to s offer a sim only keep ya account up too date WHICH IT ALREADY IS 😡 not happy with the service at all ! 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Patcharmy,

I'm really sorry to hear that you were turned down for an iPad, this will be based on credit and affordability checks rather than any unwillingness for more business.

If there's no arrears on your Three accounts, you may wish to consider checking your credit file out with one of the credit reference agencies, they provide services that can help you locate any late payments and defaults, and can also help you dispute these if they are incorrect.

We recommend waiting at least 3 months between applying again if you are declined for a new line or upgrade.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.