cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Smart Watch

Joel_tg
Regular

Hi all, 

Now we have the new Pixel along with the LTE smart watch, when can we expect to see compatibility with the pairing plan such as the Apple watches?

Three confirmed to me that this would be an additional cost of 5 pound a month to share the phones data plan, any time frames? 

Thanks!

20 REPLIES 20
Joel_tg
Regular

For the record this is a deal breaker for me, with EE & Vodafone already offering this service. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey, Joel. 

It's a great combo to have, the most helpful phone now has it's own watch to pair with! 

I can understand why getting LTE pairing is a big deal for you, Joel. It's being worked on, but sadly a timeline for this isn't something we have currently. 

I'm not sure about the pricing you were quoted, it's something I haven't been able to get confirmed, and that's most likely because it hasn't been finalized. I would take that £5 with a pinch of salt, just in case. 

Pete. 

Joel_tg
Regular

Hi PeteG, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

Please could you update this thread if you hear of anymore news on this?

Thank you.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

We don't have a wait list for it, but I'll do my best to come back to you if there's a confirmation of when pairing with the Pixel Watch will be ready 

BillyC1113
Fledgling

Just to add to this thread that I'm also surprised to find Three doesn't support pairing to the Pixel Watch LTE. I'm sure pretty much every Three customer that has gone for the new Pixel 7 + Watch deal is thinking the same thing.

To be honest I didn't even consider the idea before purchasing that Three might not support the Pixel watch on LTE, other phones have their watches supported, and I just assumed this would have been sorted. EE and Vodafone have managed it at launch.

Have been a Three customer for over a decade so hoping it can be sorted soon so I don't have to switch to have the latest tech/devices supported. 

RunnerIain
Regular

Adding my interest to this thread as well, I just got the LTE Pixel watch and really want to use it on Three with my current subscription.

Chrisw42
Regular

Please add me to the interested list as well. Got my Pixel 7 pro this week's an waiting for the Pixel watch to arrive so would really like to get the most out of the LTE device. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for highlighting your interest in this folks. As @PeteG mentioned, there's not a list per se, but I'll certainly be passing on all the feedback. 🙂

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

philaldred
Fledgling

Please push this for us! I'm a long term customer of three and don't want to move, but really want to get the full useage out of the pixel watch!