cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 delivery delay

Ashleybraith87
Fledgling

Hi I have laced my order for my upgraded iPhone 15 on 14th October and was supposed to be delivered on the 18th, after the day came and went with no update or information I contacted via chat to be told it was out for delivery and wait for a text, 4 days later no text no delivery, spoke to customer service who had advised the order had not been processed due to a delay, I understand there’s a delay on the iPhone 15 pro and pro max but does anyone know how long to expect a delay on the standard 15 as ive read that these are shipped next working day..

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

3's website us saying 8th November but that depends on Apple having stock to ship.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ashleybraith87,

I'm really sorry for your wait. We're fulfilling iPhone 15 orders as quickly as we can in line with the stock that Apple is sending.

It depends on not just the standard, pro, and pro max, but also colour and memory storage too. Have customer services given you any update, or have you received any texts from us with a revised date in the meantime?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.