cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills

Farls
Fledgling

Keep receiving emails saying i have a unpaid bill even though i have paid all bills upto date ive contacted support 2/3 times they said no payment is missed only due payment is for this months bill which comes out on the 29th of this month. Getting sick of the email now its frustrating to see and they sent an arrears one today even though again im all paid upto date. Email comes from three and is a real email from three however, ive paid upto date and its starting to be really annoying now anyone had issues like this before?

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Farls,

I'm sorry to hear you're getting all these messages about overdue balance. It's very rare for this to happen in error. We've had the odd case of scam emails attempting to scare users into entering bank and/or login details onto fake sites, so I'd be very cautious of this. 

Do you have more than one number with Three? Have you been able to verify your balance on My3?

Are you able to check on your online banking to see if any Direct Debit has been cancelled since the emails started? Also if you have a Three Your Way plan, the airtime and finance agreement for the phone are two different payments and balances so this may be worth checking too if relevant.

Hope this helps, if it's still not adding up please let me know.

Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.