cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get your first 3 months for free with Three Home Broadband

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thinking of changing your Broadband provider, but can’t be bothered with all the fuss of set up and switching? We’re currently offering the first 3 months for free, so there’s never been a better time to consider Three 5G Broadband. Order today, and you can be online tomorrow. And “installation” is as simple as getting the router out the box, and plugging it in!

Our speeds average at 150mbps, and we offer truly Unlimited data. Ookla has found Three to be the fastest 5G mobile network 4 times consecutively*, and Broadband Genie have confirmed in a recent study that they've also found Three to be the fastest mobile provider for Broadband. 

As well as no setup or installation fees, and no monthly charge in the first 3 months, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee, so you don’t have to just take our word for it when we say that Three Broadband is Broadband, but better.

Check out the Broadband pages on three.co.uk for more info, and to check service availability in your area. If you’ve joined Three for Broadband under this offer, why not tell us about your experience in the comments below?

*Ookla speed tests award for Fastest 5G Mobile Network in the UK awarded to Three UK: Q1-Q2 2021, Q3-Q4 2021, Q1-Q2 2022, Q3-Q4 2022, Fastest 5G Mobile Network Speedtest Awards – 2022

16 REPLIES 16
gz400
Fledgling

i'm trying to buy 4g home broadband and the site is asking if i want to keep or change my phone number, as if i am buying a new phone contract rather than broadband. is this right? which option do i click? i have a mobile contract with 3 already, which i'm happy with

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @gz400,

Sorry for any confusion there. You always have the option to provide a PAC when taking a new line in case you're joining us from another provider, however the number for a Broadband service isn't actually used for calls or texts so there's no need to do this when setting up a router.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Joanna1
Fledgling

Hi,

Happy Three mobile user (plan and top-up for international calls). Tempted with good offer I recently signed a contract for wi-fi home router. There is discrepancy between "30 days return" as in sales pitch, and "14 days return" as on delivery documents. Buyers beware.

Could you signal to technical / sales department an importance of phone connection (there is socket on the router) as the landlines will be transferred to VoIP by 2025.

Thanks.

Joanna

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Joanna1,

Happy to confirm the returns period is 30 days for our Home Broadband, can you let me know a little bit more about where we're advising 14 days? That applies to other products like phones and SIM only, so I'll be happy to raise feedback if we need to correct any documents that we send.

There's been some, but not a lot of feedback on the community around the phone socket. We don't currently support this but I will pass this on.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Joanna1
Fledgling

Hi,

Thanks for your response. The information stating 14 days is on the official delivery note in the right bottom corner within 'Changed your mind?' Really confusing especially that subtitle of the delivery note is 'All the official stuff, so keep this safe'. 

For me it is a bit late, delivered on the 19 October 2023. The 4G router works (max signal 4 of 5 bars) and is faster than cable connection atm. The one downside is not being able to connect an ordinary phone to it, just for the peace of mind as a back-up (there is transfer to VoIP ongoing).

Thanks,

Joanna

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Joanna1,

Thanks for this, I've passed on feedback so that if any of the standard documents need corrected this can be picked up, or to determine if you were sent a template that should have related to a phone order. Either way I'm sure that can be sorted out.

Are you happy with the service for now, or did you want us to consider a request to return this?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Lifeguard7466
Regular

If it's not plugged into your phone line do t bother it's just like a dongle rubbish