cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: Hot accessory summer

SarahC
Employee
Employee

Smart phones get all the headlines, but what about those trusty accessories?

The handy little speaker that lets you take the party to the park.

The power bank that fuels your sunbathe-and-binge of Married At First Sight.

The ring light or tripod that helps you capture that perfect selfie or summer sunset.

What extras and add-ons do you use to make your phone all the more useful? What’s been your best-buy accessory?

Personally, I’m still using wired earphones and just calling it a retro look. I think it’s time to modernise, so let me know your wireless earphone recommendations too!

49 REPLIES 49
Koolkatuk
Regular

Love my Apple Watch connected to my phone as can update and change faces so easily 

dmason197
Fledgling

Perhaps sort out the weak and fluctuating network coverage in PO8 9UF

Koolkatuk
Regular

I have ear pods as when ever I bought a new phone I never even unpacked the wired headphones but love the freedom of wireless 

Ewa
Regular

I am still old school with wired earbuds, 

but a Garmin smartwatch has made it a fantastic experience - without reaching for the phone at every phone call or a message. 

alanlw
Regular

I just love my wireless earbuds and my extremely handy power bank that is capable of charging my phone 6 times from flat, very handy when on holiday and it gives me peace of mind.

Springwater35
Active

Apple AirPods 1.2 are very good, all the other generations are very poor on the ear. 

I am looking at a pair of Aftershokz wireless bones 

Love my Bose Bluetooth speaker for the garden 

Smanf
Active

I love my Apple Watch (is that classed as an accessory?!) - I love it and use it more than I thought I would, it's great for motivating me to keep mobile and active. Also love my Airpods - they're perfect for in the gym, on public transport or in the office.

SarahC
Employee
Employee

Definitely an accessory @Smanf  😁 I also love my Apple Watch for motivation, I feel like it encourages accountability when it comes to staying mobile and stretching off my legs!

Smanf
Active

It really does! Even if it does sometimes annoy me with the hourly reminder to stand up, if I'm having a lazy sofa day 😆

jimi31
Regular

Hi Sarah

How much would this cost