Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: Smart watches

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

In 2022, keeping time simply isn’t enough. If your watch is smart enough it can do so much more, and many of us now include them in our everyday outfits.  

We'd love to know how your wearable tech helps you live your best life, or what's keeping you from joining the craze.

Is your smart watch an important tool for your health and wellbeing?
Or is it vital in keeping you connected on the go?

What's the next advancement you're hoping to see in the world of wearable tech?

Personally, I don’t love the constant presence of all my notifications as I spend enough time on my phone as it is! But maybe there’s a good way to balance it out. Let me know your tips for making the most of your smart watch and what you love about it. 

76 REPLIES 76
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

No worries glad we could help clear this up. Let us know how it goes when you do the upgrade.

DMWoolford
Fledgling

What's the 3 e sim as I have galaxy s20 and have carry in a pocket to count my daily steps but find it falls out, this is due to not taking out watch.

Chops
Regular

I prefer the smart watch to take a quick look at the incoming messages and it also helps to keep phone away 

Cliftonhill
Fledgling

My eyesight isn’t up to using one of these. 

Triscall
Regular

I just discovered that a triple tap on the watch face will zoom! Only had my fossil gen 5 for two years before I found that out!

Jacann
Regular

😂 that happens so much

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Triscall,

Thanks for joining the community. That's a great tip Triscall, love this!

thatchu
Fledgling

Only have a Fitbit for now but seriously considering the Garmin's for running and Fossils for the Google OS out there at the moment but battery life is one that's pricing to be a concern

Reverandjt
Regular

Im not a fan. Another excuse to be lookimg at a screen. But thats my personal preference

Tony_60
Fledgling

My personal preference is yo have a large faced quality wristwatch on my arm. If I want to I have an app on my phone for steps walked and that's good enough for me. I am usually happy enough with my step rate without using the spa much.