Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: Smart watches

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

In 2022, keeping time simply isn’t enough. If your watch is smart enough it can do so much more, and many of us now include them in our everyday outfits.  

We'd love to know how your wearable tech helps you live your best life, or what's keeping you from joining the craze.

Is your smart watch an important tool for your health and wellbeing?
Or is it vital in keeping you connected on the go?

What's the next advancement you're hoping to see in the world of wearable tech?

Personally, I don’t love the constant presence of all my notifications as I spend enough time on my phone as it is! But maybe there’s a good way to balance it out. Let me know your tips for making the most of your smart watch and what you love about it. 

76 REPLIES 76
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey, Vinco.

You can buy the watch outright, and then pair it to your Three phone contract. This will show up as an addon within your account. Getting it onto a SIM only plan on it's own isn't something that can be done though. 

There's some really useful information on it here 🙂 

Pete

TSR
Regular

Also looking forward to the Pixel Watch, preferably with LTE support for the freedom of going out without the phone.

I actually bought a Galaxy Watch last year, but returned it when I discovered Three wasn't offering new eSIMs 😞 Hopefully this improves by the time Google releases the watch in October 🙏

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey TSR,

Welcome to the Three Community.

Yeah I'm also going to be looking into the Pixel Watch. So far we're only supporting the smartwatch pairing for Apple Watch but we hope to have more to share on this soon, and eSIM for phone is expected to launch later this year.

JonathanB

Gary
Involved
  • Still waiting for it to pair after 3 months Apple Watch 8 and keep asking for a solution and reply from you J b and Steph please help 
StephR
Employee
Employee

I'm so sorry you're still having issues with this Gary, and that we've missed your messages. I've sent you a Private Message here on the community so we can chat this through a little further and move things forward for you.

Just tap your avatar and then 'Messages' to check your inbox.

Gary
Involved

Yea the watch pairing doesn’t work and no one knows why it’s my 4th month trying tried calling again no one knows why so can’t report anything good sorry  Johnathan and three 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gary,

I'm sorry to hear you're still running into issues pairing your watch. We've tried reaching out to you a few times, and you should have private messages from both me and StephR about this.

If you click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page whilst logged in, then "Messages", we've provided a link to a support team that will help you get this fixed.

JonathanB