Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: Smart watches

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

In 2022, keeping time simply isn’t enough. If your watch is smart enough it can do so much more, and many of us now include them in our everyday outfits.  

We'd love to know how your wearable tech helps you live your best life, or what's keeping you from joining the craze.

Is your smart watch an important tool for your health and wellbeing?
Or is it vital in keeping you connected on the go?

What's the next advancement you're hoping to see in the world of wearable tech?

Personally, I don’t love the constant presence of all my notifications as I spend enough time on my phone as it is! But maybe there’s a good way to balance it out. Let me know your tips for making the most of your smart watch and what you love about it. 

76 REPLIES 76
Triscall
Regular

I have a Fossil gen 5, love it! Really great to monitor my heart rate - helps to encourage me to walk\ride\run faster.

It's two years old now and I need to take it into a store to get it looked at - the HR monitor stopped working and I'm having charging issues now too. Hopefully they'll be able to help me out, or maybe time for an upgrade?!

Tinyscouse
Fledgling

I use it to keep track of my steps mainly but like the observations you can do 

Jer123cre8
Fledgling

I have the samsung galaxy active 2, fine smartwatch which still hasn't shown its age even though it was released a couple or years ago.

webby
Fledgling

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic for me.

Mainly use it for fitness tracking, music etc. I would use it for calls but 3 don't offer eSims for it.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Webby,

Welcome to the community!

I'm a huge fan of the Galaxy range myself too 😁

Whilst we've just recently launched eSIM for Apple watches, we've also carried out some successful trials on other devices. So we'll hope to be able to share more about eSIM for other devices soon. 

Jacann
Regular

I have galaxy 4 love it - heart condition sleep apnea brilliant for keeping me less anxious and the fall detection - BRILLIANT 

NIVI
Fledgling

I DON'T HAVE ANT SMART WATCH I LIKE SMART WATCH PLEASE GIVE ME

Johno666
Regular

Been toying with the idea but not sure I would use it enough 

Sharkgirl
Fledgling

Mobiles are banned in my workplace for a reason so why do prople think smart watches are any different? It's a distraction. Also I have a very nice time piece so why would I go to the trouble of changing it over on a daily basis to a piece of plastic tech?

Cking1
Fledgling

I use my Apple Watch every day to check my blood pressure and to see my emails and messages this helps me keep on top of things