cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-registering for My3 and the Three App

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

**Update 01/12/2023: We’re pleased to confirm, all accounts have been moved to the new My3, but we’ll keep this article in place as many of you still need to re-register. Unfortunately you won’t be able to change the email linked to your account without our help. If you have multiple numbers, are unable to access the email linked to your account, or need any other help re-registering, please get in touch.**

Hey Everyone,

We’ve been hard at work this year to upgrade the systems that support our network and your accounts. This means that we’ve been able to start providing lots of awesome new and improved services, like eSIM, smartwatch pairing, as well as a greater range and flexibility on our price plans.

We know that staying on top of your billing, and having easy access to all the options on your Three account is super important, so we’re also upgrading My3 and our Three App too. After the system update completes for your account, you’ll be asked to re-register for our new and improved My3, so we’ve created this guide to help make this as straightforward as possible for you.

Who will receive the update?

We’re updating every account that was opened before we launched our Three Your Way plans on 30th January 2023. We’ve already completed the update for a large number of customers, so if you’ve re-registered for My3 this year then don’t worry, you won’t need to repeat this process.

How will I know when I’ve been updated?

We’ll be in touch, look out for emails or texts from us about the system updates. We’ll give you notice of when we’re carrying out the work, then your My3 and App will temporarily be unavailable for a couple of days whilst we complete the updates. You’ll receive a further message to confirm when everything is good to go, and to let you know you can re-register for My3 again.

Do I need to do anything before the update?

For the smoothest experience, please ensure you have registered an email address with us before your account receives the update.

You will need to verify the email as part of this process, so please ensure that you have access to the email you have registered. If you have multiple phone numbers with Three, you should register a unique email to each number you have with us.

If you need to check or make any changes to your registered email, this can be done from My3 or the Three App before the update. If you wait till afterwards, you’ll need help from customer services to amend your email before you can re-register.

How do I re-register?

Just pop over to the login page, pop in your Three number, then select the “Register” button on the next page.

Enter your email address that is already registered with us, and then set a secure password of at least 12 characters. Any mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters are allowed.

Once you click register, you’ll get an OTP (One Time Passcode) by text, and an email with a verification link to complete your registration. We’ll continue to periodically send OTPs to you when you login if it’s been a while, or if we see a login from a new device, so we can help keep your account secure.

Need more help?

If you’re running into any issues with re-registering after your account is updated, then please give us a ring or have a chat with us.

Let us know in the comments what you think about the new look and feel of the updated My3 and App!

168 REPLIES 168
layolayo
Fledgling

forgot to say been a consistent customer with Three since 2005 - that's how much this diabolical issue is having on your long standing customers - appalling level of support and actual concern about this issue - of the many technical calls I made, your staff cut the call mid-conversation when they clearly could see that they had zero effect on the problem, great ... thanks for that. So I'm expected to call back and repeat the whole thing again to the next guy and have him quit on me... honestly this is the worst customer experience I've ever had. And the fact that Three have zero commitment to resolving it makes our family decision easier to make. I requested multiple times for the issue to be escalated to a higher level and have someone who actually know how to resolve a simple issue like this get it done... I was 'guaranteed' that they would do this... but alas your staff did absolutely nothing after the call was closed down.  

Caveman1010
Regular

I've tried creating new email addresses for 2 of my 3 accounts. However it does not work, it will not accept the new email addesses. I now cannot access the invoices for these additional 2 sims.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Caveman1010,

If the same email is linked to more than one account before the update happened, customer services do need to update this before you re-register, have you tried giving them a call or chat? I've linked to their page on the article above.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Kadams84
Fledgling

So.... 

I've 2 numbers and have provided 2 email addresses. But my main email address has been registered to the wrong number and apparently you now need a 3rd email to register to my main number. Why can't you just swap the email registered to the wrong number? Absolutely unacceptable! I've also made 2 complaints via the online form with no response. I'm now desperate to leave due to the substandard customer service when I've been a customer for years! 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kadams84,

I'm really sorry to hear we've been letting you down with this. I've sent you another PM earlier, if you can help me understand which team you've spoken to, I'll try and get this back on track for you.

I'm not aware of any reason why you'd need three emails for 2 accounts, but we may need to escalate the issue with our IT service desk to separate the original email from one of the accounts. The team I've referred you to might not be able to resolve this on the chat immediately, but they should be able to escalate the issue, and also they can take ownership of the situation as a complaint.

Jonathan

mkl44
Fledgling

but Jonathan since the upgrade this weekend,I can’t re-register because it keeps telling me I am already registered , why?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mkl44,

Do you have more than one number with us? Are you still getting the same error?

Thanks,
Jonathan

MrLunt
Fledgling

I can't even get pass the What's your Three number?
I enter my mobile number, which I have had for over 24 years, click on next and nothing happens, I've tried Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox browsers

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MrLunt,

We'll do our best to help. Was your system update over the weekend just there, or has this been going on for some time now?

Thanks,
Jonathan

MrLunt
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanB 
Thanks for replying.
its been like that for some time, like some of the others customers I have multiple contracts and I have been unable to re-register any of them