cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing old mobile number

sophloub90
Fledgling

Hey

I decided to move from EE to 3 due to finding a much cheaper deal. I have received my mobile phone from 3 and have a 3 sim card in the phone. However i have been told that i wont get my old (EE) mobile number until 25/09 even though the PAC code was provided on 15/09 and was told in store that it will be resolved today (17/09). 

Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

I cant use my 3 mobile as even though it has a 3 simcard in, with a temporary number, i am unable to get passed the icloud back up process, as all my verification information is linked to my old (EE) number which i am waiting to be transferred across. I have already gone 2 weeks without a mobile and it is very difficult to function, waiting another week until 25/09 is going to cause my even more problems.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Sophie

Best solution
Best solution
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @sophloub90,

Welcome to Three.

It sounds like potentially the port-in date hasn't been changed to the next working day when the agreement was set up. Do you know which date was provided when you processed the sale?

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Service team. You can reach us via live chat and pop in your temporary Three number to connect with an agent who will be able to move the transfer date forward.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

1 REPLY 1
Best solution
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @sophloub90,

Welcome to Three.

It sounds like potentially the port-in date hasn't been changed to the next working day when the agreement was set up. Do you know which date was provided when you processed the sale?

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Service team. You can reach us via live chat and pop in your temporary Three number to connect with an agent who will be able to move the transfer date forward.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.