cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch

Dgg99646Ggg
Fledgling

Hello All,

I purchased an Apple Watch Ultra last Thursday which I paired with my IPhone 14 Pro. All went well until I tried to install the cellular data.

After 11 calls to India I am no further forward! Each call was dealt with by a different customer service adviser who had me repeating numerous actions time after time with no result.

I am now in the hands of a technical engineer who promises to get back to me within the next 7 days withy a fix.

My son purchased the very same watch the same day as myself, he is with O2 and he was up and running in 15 minutes. Annoyingly I renewed my contact with Three 2 weeks before I purchased the Watch if I had not  I would have left three and signed up with an alternative provider.

Just wondering if anyone out there has suffered the same experience, if so what has happened to you?

Thankyou

Best Regard David

4 REPLIES 4
Clever-Trevor
Involved

It’s a pain getting the Apple Watch to work - I learnt that any change only works after the current billing cycle ! - it’s not very slick. When my next billing cycle started, I was able to add the new Apple Watch….. 

Good Luck 

MZone
Key player

Have a look at this thread here. I followed the instructions and got my ultra set up in no time. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dgg99646Ggg,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been running into these issues with pairing your Apple watch. Now that the 7 days have passed have you been able to pair yet, or have you been given any further updates from the Tech team?

If you're still running into any issues please let me know and I'll direct you to further help.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Gary
Involved

Yes the same probe three do not have a clue as to why it don’t work and they give you a run around every time you speak to them there is hundreds of people on community all with the same problem I’ve been trying since November after they said it would work and promised it so I signed up again like you and it been a disaster ever since. 
you should cancel the contract and move to O2 if I was you that’s the best advice I can give you before it’s too late