cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying a data pack

robertm1988
Active

Hello, I am constantly having issues once my data pack runs out. Every time I try to buy a new one on the app or website it says technical issue please tray again later with big red triangle. This happens every time. However the only way I can do it is when I turn my data on, the top of my phone an icon asks me to sign into 3 and I did it that way. Not very good as I'm not that technical with phones.

Why does the data take hours to turn on but can make calls and texts straight away.

Why can't I call a customer service advisor, it hangs up and says it sent me a text.

As a new pay as you go customer I have been given wrong advice numerous times by online chat staff saying I can turn the adult filter off in store with ID. But the stores say they can't as it's a new system. I tried to get it turned off with Experian but the 3 advisor in chat said they couldn't find me on it even though I use it. I don't have a credit card which is the other option.

Overall I'm disappointed with moving to three so far and will probably move elsewhere next year. Unless I can get any advice on here, thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Avondale
Rising star

@robertm1988 

On PAYG, I have experienced exactly the same problem as you when trying to buy a data pack on the app.

However, I have never experienced a problem doing it via the website on my laptop. .