cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult content filter blocked art site

FlittLocke
Active

I can no longer access DeviantArt because of the safelock. I'd like to point out it's a pg13 site, so should not be blocked.

It is very annoying not being able to post on there when it's one of very few decent art sites.

17 REPLIES 17
sc1999
Local celebrity

I can connect on WiFi but not on mobile data. Same applies to the 3 app so maybe 3 have a problem.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Update. You are correct the site is blocked by 3's parental controls and there are some details on the 3 app about removing them but the links don't work.  I proved my age when I bought the phone and now have to do it again if I want to access a site that nanny 3 disapproves of.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @FlittLocke.

I'm sorry you've not been able to post on DeviantArt due to the adult content filter blocking the site. Have you previously been able to access this site with the filter in place? Did you have that turned off and it's suddenly activated again?

If you feel that the site shouldn't be blocked at all, you can drop an email to our content team acontent@three.co.uk.

In the meantime, have you been able to update your content filter settings following the steps described on our adult content support page?

Let us know, we're keen to make sure this is resolved for you.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

FlittLocke
Active

Hello!

It was working last week, so I assume the filter was on (I had no idea there was one) and it only recently was blocked.

The link does not work and I have no other way of turning it off due to the UK not using credit cards.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Thanks for your reply, FlittLocke. Can you please check that you have Wi-Fi turned off before clicking the link on that page? You'll need to be connected to mobile data for it to work.

You should be able to verify your age without a credit card by calling our customer service team on 333. Alternatively, you can pop into one of our stores with valid photo ID and the team there will sort that for you. You can find your closest store using our online locator. 

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

FlittLocke
Active

I unfortunately can't use any of those options.

I'm curious, why has this feature been put in place?

Kushking
Fledgling

Hi i have the same issue i dont have a credit card and i also cant visit a three store so what am i to do 

I wouldn't have bought this contract if i knew there would such a hassle trying to disable a adult content lock!

FlittLocke
Active

I can't use any of the ways suggested because I don't have a phone (no signal anyway), live in a place where there are no three stores nearby and live in the UK so don't have a credit card.

There's an art site I really need access to for art commission purposes, but of course now can't get to it at all. I've had no luck contacting the content team because they've said it will not be unblocked.

This is extremely frustrating. I need access to all the info I have for doing commissions which is all on there, plus it's cut me off from customers and friends.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @FlittLocke 

I appreciate your frustrations with this, and I'm sorry you've not been able to use the automated options available. If you can get in touch with our customer service team over the phone, they should be able to change this setting for you without a credit card being needed.

In the meantime, you should be able to access any site of your choosing via a Wi-Fi connection (depending on the adult content settings set up for the Wi-Fi router). 

StephR