cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive calls or text since port in

LLL
Fledgling

Recently I switched from Lyca to Three and got my number transferred yesterday, but since then I wasn’t able to receive calls or texts. When I try to call my phone number from other devices, it tells my phone number was not recognised. I have spoken to customer team on live chat, not very helpful, I was asked to restart my phone sort of thing, but it didn’t work, Can anyone help? 

7 REPLIES 7
Raavan_rathore
Fledgling

I have same issue since 19 days

LLL
Fledgling

Have you got it fixed now? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Raavan_rathore,

Were you also porting to Three from Lyca? Has the issue been resolved yet?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Raavan_rathore
Fledgling

No i did port voxi vodaphone to 3

since 28 days it is not solved i am fed up with you guys

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Raavan_rathore,

I'm really sorry to hear this has been going on for so long. I can totally understand why you'd be fed up, I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help get this issue escalated for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

numbernotported
Regular

I having the same port-in issue from lyca to three

since 23/10 lost range on my lyca sim but three hasn't ported it in. I called and web chat many times getting different reasons and saying that it would be fixed but no conclusion yet.

Tinman
Fledgling

Did you guys get this sorted? My number got ported over this morning and I have the same issue. Whilst it is only day 1, I'm worried about things getting dragged out as others have experienced