Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete porting - cannot receive SMS and Calls

dddalal
Fledgling

My timeline so far:

6th Jan - received physical 3 SIM and inserted it into my Google Pixel 7. This has a new three number.

9th Jan - 0800 - Received an SMS from three saying my switching process had begun. 

9th Jan - 1000 - Old SIM (LycaMobile) stopped working. Three SIM now shows my old number. I can make calls and send SMS using my old number but I cannot receive calls or SMS.

Tried webchat and was told to wait until midnight and it would be done. It`s now been over 24 hours and still same issue. I spoke to 333 and they said it will be complete between 10am and 4pm today. I don`t have mich confidence given the numerous other people in this situation. My old SIM is completely dead now and I cannot receive any calls which is costing me as I use it for work. 

How can I escalate this? 333 customer service are just repeating the same line that it will be done soon. I`ve ported between networks numerous times before and it always takes a few hours max. Highly concerning. Thanks for any help or advice!

1 REPLY 1
Tinman
Fledgling

Hi,

Did you get this sorted. I'm in the same boat and already missing important calls!