cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community access test, at most 2 bars 4 days

Jobo89
Fledgling

Community access test, I have had at most 2 bars for nearly 3 days. Is this normal? I have a two-year duration 24 gigabyte sim. My phone is a 4G, Honor 7s.

5 REPLIES 5
Jobo89
Fledgling

I forgot to add that I turned on my SIM on the 12th of December 2023. My experience with the Three network has been fine up until three days ago when it all went pear-shaped. I have had very intermittent access for the last three days. Can anyone tell me if something (negatively) significant has happened to the Three network in that time?

Jobo89
Fledgling

I forgot to add that I am in the Redhill Surrey area of the UK. 

Jobo89
Fledgling

As I said in an earlier post I have had at most 2 bars for nearly 4 days now. I started using my Three in December 2023 which was fine. However, for the last few days my internet access has been almost zero. And my number of network bars shows between one and two out of six, at best. My other phone uses a Giffgaff SIM and that has been fine. When I access that phone's hotspot from this phone, this phones internet access is also fine. It's only when I use my Three sim that I have almost no, very slow, Internet access. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

If you had internet access you would have read that 3 have had technical issues leading to a degraded, or non-existant service. Hopefully things are back to normal but I have not looked at the 3 website to see the latest news.

sc1999
Local celebrity

I forgot to say that you just need to reply to your original post rather than create new posts.