cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E sim

Naivilahir1994
Fledgling

Hello,

i wanted to chnage my physical sim into E sim.Will you please help me to do the same .

4 REPLIES 4
MZone
Superstar

eSIM is currently available by taking one of our Three Your Way plans and choosing an eSIM compatible handset, tablet or SIM only plan. Existing customers will have the opportunity to get an eSIM when we roll this out across our other plans, later this year.

If you already have an account with Three and want to swap your physical SIM to an eSIM, you can do this if you are on one of our Three Your Way Plans (your plan will be called Standard, Plus or Premium). You can check if you are on one of these plans by checking your My3 account. You will then need to call our contact centre or visit one of our stores to swap your SIM.

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Hi,

My SIM is an AdvSIM - so what does this mean ? 

Thanks

MZone
Superstar

You have to wait until they roll it out to existing customers. I’m sure it will be well advertised when this happens. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Naivilahir1994,

It looks like you've registered for community on a PAYG number. eSIM isn't available for that type of account currently. If that changes we'll definitely update this on our website and the community.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here