Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Farewell

sc1999
Local celebrity

I joined Three two years ago. The coverage checker stated 4g but I got poor 3g. The social media team were informative and gave me a discount for the period of my contract. Now I get poor 4g which shows that 3 have invested in my rural area. Maybe in 2 more years 3 will offer good 4g and I may return.

Hopefully you will all get the bandwidth you desire, your wifi calling will be seamless and 3 will invest in better training for its customer service staff.

Please, if you post on the community come back and let others know if, and how, your problems were solved.

Logging out for the last time.

2 REPLIES 2
Paddiewack
Superstar

Best of luck mate. 👋

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for all your contributions @sc1999. I hope all goes well for you, and that we see you again on here some time in the future.

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!