cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable voicemail??

unholytrinity
Fledgling

Does anyone know which options to choose in Three's automated support system to reach this mythical 'turn off voicemail' option? The website just says 'call 333' but when I do, none of the call menu options relate to voicemail settings, and there doesn't seem to be any way to reach a human being either.

I hate voicemail, it's the worst!

15 REPLIES 15
Russell
Fledgling

I agree it’s a nightmare 

BhavThree
Fledgling

This network is a nightmare...NEVER AGAIN!

Matthewhughes23
Fledgling
  • Hi if your on pay as you go go to account setting-manage your account services-then there should be a option for voicemail to be turned on or off
Moulay32
Fledgling

After calling 333 from your phone. You need to select options 4, 3, 3, 1 and 3 to cancel voicemail

4bars
Fledgling

@Moulay32 wrote:

After calling 333 from your phone. You need to select options 4, 3, 3, 1 and 3 to cancel voicemail

Just tried it now. NOt working.

Says "That option is not available"

Will contact support to disable voicemail. What a faff!!

threesuxsofar
Fledgling

I moved to Three to get a better deal than I had at EE where I'd been for years...but I didn't account for how bad the Three customer service was going to be.

Their onboarding is awful. Their automated phone response system is repetitive and really time-wasting. I could barely understand the two people I had to speak to - they must have been calling from Three...

It's amazing that anyone should have to ask questions as simple as activating or deactivating voicemail...