cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable voicemail??

unholytrinity
Fledgling

Does anyone know which options to choose in Three's automated support system to reach this mythical 'turn off voicemail' option? The website just says 'call 333' but when I do, none of the call menu options relate to voicemail settings, and there doesn't seem to be any way to reach a human being either.

I hate voicemail, it's the worst!

15 REPLIES 15
Geluk
Key player
BhavThree
Fledgling

this link does not work!

sc1999
Local celebrity

It does for me I just clicked on it and checked it in 2 browsers.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Call 333 or 0333 338 1001. Once off you will need to call to have it turned back on.

SuziM
Employee
Employee

Hey @unholytrinity! Thanks so much for reaching out on the Three Community ❤️

Yeah, as @Geluk says, reach out to us humans on that chat link and we'll get your voicemail deactivated 😁

If you ever need it again, we can turn it back on.

SuziM x

Russell
Fledgling

How did you do it in the end. 333 is useless 

BhavThree
Fledgling

I had Voicemail turned off for about a year but then I started getting voice messages...and I cannot find a way of switching off voicemail!! Its ridiculous!

Georgina12345
Fledgling

I've been trying to contact you on the phone and on chat and no help.  Please I need to turn voicemail off before tomorrow afternoon as going Abroad

sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, this community is not monitored by 3. There are moderators,  not full-time, who dip in and out. You will need to contact 333. Please don't ask why we customers are not allowed to do this for ourselves, obviously we cannot be trusted.