cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had just topped ip with a 15 pound voucher,but after 4 hours the balance it says is zero

WINSONcheng2023
Fledgling

I just wanted to know since I had stopped up with 15 pounds and they said 100 GB ,where did all the data disappear within 4 hours.

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @WINSONcheng2023,

It's not impossible but it does seem unlikely to use 100GB within 4 hours. Depending on your phone your mobile data usage may show in settings. For example, I have a Google Pixel 6, so Settings>Network and Internet>SIMs> App data usage takes me to a screen where I can see what apps have been using up my data.

That's been a feature on Android for quite a few years now, although the exact location and names of settings can vary a bit depending on your software and manufacturer.

If you don't have a setting like this, or it doesn't seem to add up, then I'd recommend getting in touch with customer services, so that they can check if this is an issue with your pack or account.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.