cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP cameras not working on local network

leesnowdon
Fledgling

Hi

Im trying to view my local IP cameras using a Huawei H112-370 router with three simcard on my iphone using the IVMS-4500 app but they wont connect.

As soon as im on a external network they work fine using a DDNS server, can anyone help please?

4 REPLIES 4
leesnowdon
Fledgling

I can view the cameras fine on my DVR on the same network, just not on my iphone using IVMS-4500 app

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

Ah, that sounds like a frustrating issue to be having. Have you changed any of the settings of the 4G/5G Hub? 

What happens when you try to connect via the app when you're not on the local network?

Pete.

leesnowdon
Fledgling

Hi

No i have not changed any settings just set the DDNS and port forwarding up, if im not on the local network the app works fine and i can view the cameras.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

I'm not sure I've understood correctly. To confirm, when you're connected to the local network (through WiFi I'd assume), the connection won't work. But once you connect externally (through another wireless network or mobile internet connection), the connection to the cameras will not work? 

If I've not understood this right, could you confirm a more detailed layout of the network and connection types/devices you are using? 

Pete.