cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service No pay bill

Tanaran
Fledgling
  • This company is a joke. I have complained serval times about the signal from three and was told to use my WiFi to update my phone. At the start of the conversation I was informed that the service was fine, but and hour and a half later I was offered a discount on my monthly bill and was told to take it or leave it. They have since cut me off for not paying my bill yet they have not provided me with the service I am paying for.  I want to leave but still have 12mths contract. Anyone else in this position....
3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

My phone signal and call quality are okay but 4g data is better than it was when I moved to 3 but still erratic and ranges from 6 to 45meg download. If it was consistent at say 30 I would be happy. 3 admitted that they may not be able to resolve the issues before my contract runs out so gave me 20% off my total monthly bill. The discount pays for a Vodafone sim to cover the places that 3 can't reach.

I find it best to use the OFCOM coverage checker as it goes down to the individual address level. Broadband and mobile coverage checker - Ofcom

Anonymous
Not applicable

NOT speaking from experience but knowing Three I’d doubt if you’d get out of your contract.The fact that your service has been disconnected means your bill was paid late even if you feel you have good reason for that to be an occurrence. As sc1999 says the best you’d probably get is a reduction on your next bill. That’s not to say I don’t sympathise to a tad with your situation,just giving my opinion (and no more than that) of what you can realistically expect as an outcome. 

Nick_London
Active

You will breach your contract and ruin your credit history. Make a complaint to them using the online form because if you are no longer able to use the service they are in breach of the contract. They should let you go without penalty if a resolution cannot be found. Discounts are not a solution so do not except this.

They told you to use WiFi, so why weren't you able to use WiFi calling? 

While I was in hospital, nobody was able to get signal on any network on the ward where I was when I connected to NHS WiFi Three's WiFi calling kicked in and was able to make and receive calls