cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent signal

Pogster
Fledgling

I have had problems for nearly 8 weeks of gradually degrading signal to constant intermittent signal. Some of this time was covered by network checker stating work was being carried out in my area. 3 days ago this changed to our systems detect no problems in my area. I still have the exact same intermittent signal. My area is S60, Rotherham. Is it my router or is three still working in the area but not reporting as such on status checker, or is it the three technology is not fit for purpose. This is all breaching my contract. I'll be leaving soon at this rate, although before this three was fine.

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, Pogster. 

It's disappointing to hear your issues didn't go away when the status checker changed to showing no problems. This could mean that there's something still going on that hasn't shown up yet, or it could mean that something else entirely was affecting your connection, and the work that was being done in the area was just happenstance. 

Have you spoken to the technical team on chat or on the phone about the issues to see if they could figure out what was going on? 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.