cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New device no data.

afterfx
Fledgling

Got my s22 ultra with 100gb monthly data delivered yesterday, but I got no data. Phone asks to sign in to three, and I get redirected to top up page. But I'm on 24 month contract with 100gb of data. SIM is placed in SIM 1 slot as I've read for data to work it has to be in SIM 1. Is there any additional activation from my side required or my SIM malfunctioning 

Best solution
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi there. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

It sounds like you've put the Pay As You Go SIM card into your phone instead of the contract SIM card. The team often send out a Pay As You Go SIM when customers upgrade. If a new contract SIM was sent, it should be in the packaging somewhere. If not, you should be able to continue using the SIM you already had in your old phone.

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi there. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

It sounds like you've put the Pay As You Go SIM card into your phone instead of the contract SIM card. The team often send out a Pay As You Go SIM when customers upgrade. If a new contract SIM was sent, it should be in the packaging somewhere. If not, you should be able to continue using the SIM you already had in your old phone.

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

afterfx
Fledgling

Hi thanks for help.

Yes silly me inserted the pay as you go SIM without realising that I should insert my contract SIM.

Thanks again

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

No worries 🙂 

Pete.