cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else getting a third party interfering with their conversion??

Ruggers1
Fledgling

I keep getting beep beep sound whiling a conversation, sounds like someone pushing buttons .

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ruggers1,

I haven't seen any other reports of anything like this sorry. In my experience, this usually happens because one person or the other on the call is accidentally pressing number keys on their touch screen.

It's quite unusual on personal calls between two mobiles, but can happen when dialling businesses and call centres quite frequently when you have to go through a menu before the call is connected. It's always a good idea to check that you've minimised the keypad before you continue the call in situations like this.

Assuming it's not coming from your phone, how frequently is this happening, and is it with calls to multiple different numbers?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Ruggers1
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan. 

It's only one phone number, so far . Normally only on my area, but now it's everywhere in London. I also hear weird noises like screaming or shouting in a foreign language,  very similar to urdu..