cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the network down this morning?

Olusola348
Fledgling

@coverage My mobile service is off. There is no mobile network and its intermittently saying no si

8 REPLIES 8
Paddiewack
Superstar

Check the Three status page for your postcode. I don’t know whereabouts you are in the country but my service is fine.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Olusola348,

Here's the Network Status Checker page that @Paddiewack mentioned. Does it show we're aware of a local issue? I'm not seeing any large scale issues at the moment.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

natastrophe
Regular

Mine just went off, router connected, no internet. Oddly phone connected, and has internet. Down Detector is reporting issues, but three nothing yet.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Going to state the bleeding obvious now but you say your phone has internet;have you tried switching your router off and on???

Yes, several times. I have no idea why there is a discrepancy, likely the phone connected to a different mast. I had to move the router to the front of my house, so it picked up a different mast. You can tell the mast by checking the Cell ID, my phone was different to my router. 

So yeh, please do not state the obvious and give me a little credit. I am an IT and comms engineer of over 30 years experience!

Paddiewack
Superstar

Well next time put that you’re an IT and comms expert and I’ll be suitably impressed and remember to doff my cap in a respectful way.

I wrote my(tongue in cheek) comment because quite often powering the router down solves a lot of issues.

Clearly not yours. 

natastrophe
Regular

Looks like 5G is down in the NE23 area

natastrophe
Regular

Its back today, but still a bit slow, and I still have issues with several apps not working correctly, including Discord, Google Authenticator and the My Cupra app. I have to switch from the 3internet APN, to the three.co.uk apn to get them working, although google authenticator wont cloud sync.

On my phones mobile broadband, no issues! Go figure.