cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long term outage West Lancs

umbilicalboy
Regular

Have been without our severely limited phone and 4g SIM Broadband for 7 days and it has taken me 6 hrs to finally get an answer on how long the outages are going to last.

Another 7 days... 

Imagine trying to work for 14 days without the internet when you rely on cloud services for most things and you can't even open an email?

Never mind the phone also dropping out on calls because you can't vid conf.

What makes it worse is the fact it has taken 6hrs to get an answer.  Why can't we get a text when work is being planned in the area.

We could then make arrangements to avoid a lot of the difficulties.

I'm going to dump Three on principle, they have compensated me approx 6 quid on my phone and 1.70 on our 4g broadband.

I use to stick with them because I found the CS so good but that seems to have disappeared.

Will be moving to EE when contract runs out

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

3 send me a text to tell me that they are planning some work but never tell me when they have finished. EE always sent a text telling me that they were going to do some work and another when they had finished.

umbilicalboy
Regular

yes, that's what you would expect but the last time we had a very long outage with them, I had to go through the same thing.  But then they only tell me the same thing as what is already on the website's status checker anyway.  So it is a complete waste of one's time.

I've complained before about but receiving advance notification of planned work but nothing has changed.

It looks like EE is the likely outcome here

Thanks for the info!