cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mast issues in PL2

PLYM1978
Fledgling

Anyone know when the engineering work will be completed in the PL2 area of plymouth it has been going on for ages.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, welcome to the club and your post is not the first on this on this issue. The network status checker said that work was being done on my tower for 3 months. One of the moderators put me in touch with an engineer who blamed supply issues for the delay and work was completed about a week later. You have 2 choices; be patient or message one of the moderators who may be able to get you more info. Just hunt for posts by someone with a 3 in their user name.

Good luck.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PLYM1978,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting for engineering work to be completed for a long time now. Do you know roughly how long this has been going on? 

Is this showing as an issue we're aware of and working on when you put the full postcode into our network status checker? Have you already spoken to customer services, if so have they given you any sort of timescale?

Let me know on the above questions and I'll check if there's any further help or advice we can provide.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

PLYM1978
Fledgling

Hi,

Nearly a year on and still have MAST issues in my area.

can you help?