cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed call notification text

Kevbur123
Active

Can anyone advise if three offer a way to be notified if you miss a call. For example you are on another call and you get a text during call saying that you missed a call from etc. Another example your device is out of battery and you have several people call leave no voicemail, same as above text to say who called. It is not enough for me to get upset about as in every other respect three is golden. Just seems silly not to include this feature as I would have thought it simple to do (or not).

5 REPLIES 5
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi @Kevbur123, thanks for joining us on Three Community.

This isn’t a feature we offer at the moment, I’m afraid. We can’t inform you of a call missed while your phone was off. The only way to know would be if the caller left a voicemail message.

Your phone’s software should let you know when you’ve missed a call while your phone was turned on though, for example if a second call comes in while you’re already talking to someone. You should see those options within your call settings menu, so you can check if they’re active.

You can also set up call forwarding options, so any call that can’t reach your mobile number is diverted to an alternative.

Sorry that's not quite the answer you were hoping for, but hope it helps a little. I'm so glad you're enjoying your time with Three otherwise, that's great to hear 😊

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Kevbur123
Active

Yes I can confirm that is correct, also if a call comes in whilst you are on another you can place call on hold. I hope this stays the case as I am on payasgo which I did not think supported call holding, at least on Vodafone it never.

Peter_L
Active

Hello. I am new to Three and I really miss the Missed calls alerts service. The most of the network providers offer this feature as standard so I am bit surprised that Three still doesn't have it. Is Three planning to offer this feature in a near future, please? Thank you.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Peter_L,

I'm not aware of any current plans to add this feature, but thanks for the feedback we'll pass this on.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

tarantella
Involved

Missed Call Alerts are now available on Three UK.

You can switch the alerts on or off by dialling in to the (new) Voicemail system and selecting option 5.

It's good that Three have finally added this feature,  and we can only hope that they will add Visual Voicemail in the very near future.