Network

Share network queries, including support on 5G, roaming, blocking and reporting numbers, switching your number and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

4G Calling Abroad

Whether it’s for that just in case of emergency call, or so you can give your family and friends back home a moment by moment playback of your time away, staying connected whilst abroad is really important. Many networks around the world are already ...

JonathanB by Community Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Net work

I’ve just moved over to 3 from virgin media and the package I’ve been given is unbelievable value for money. I can’t believe how much virgin was ripping me off. Plus the transition moving my old phone number over by the colleague at the call centre w...

Anniem by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Network Coverage

Will u ever be upgrading the network coverage in PO8 ***  I'm fed up of always having weak and fluctuating network coverage in PO8 ***  U say u are investing so much money into network upgrades but when will we ever see the benefits? Kind regards  De...

Device & network

I’ve been with 3 for a few weeks now as they accepted my contract for iPhone 11 which I love muchly. I have had no issues with 3 whatsoever & I would highly recommend their services

5G roaming

Do Three have roaming partners offering 5G ?  As I recall some years back, roaming was included but mostly connecting with 3G ( even where 4G/LTE was available ) Is there plans to enable 5G when roaming ( where 5G is available )Thanks 

Out at sea?

Hi,Do Three offer any ‘add-ons’ for ‘Marine’ ( e.g. network connection at sea - while on a cruses ) ?I am aware if ‘on-ship’ WI-FI - and this is the preferred connection - however; if the ship has a ‘cellular’ connection - is this charged as ‘Interna...

Can we have better updates please?

So I received  message on the 21st June:-"Hello, we're planning work in (postcode redacted) this week. We’re sorry if you experience any network disruption, we really hope you won’t. We expect to finish by 27/06/22. Get updates here 3.uk/p1"Data serv...

PAYG sim

I’m on a monthly sim only contract with 3 which is coming to an end.  I was thinking of swapping to a PAYG sim also still with 3, can I take my number across to the PAYG sim

Joc69 by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MMS service ?

Wondering if MMS will ever be a free service? ( as mostly with iPhone use iMessage so not used ) but somethings useful when sending to Android devices, yet charges high for MMS ( ps/ likes of Vodafone, do have some MMS included ) - thoughts,,,,,, 

Labels
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Most liked author
Top solution authors